- You may return an item (at your own cost) within 14 days of purchase for any reason providing that you have a valid sales receipt for the item and it has not been worn, used, scuffed, scratched, damaged, dirty or the packaging destroyed so that we cannot sell again as new.
- You must contact us by emailing sales@coldbloodedsports or calling on 0141 889 0099 to obtain our authorisation prior to dispatching ANY returned items.
- On receipt of the returned item(s)( at customers expense) and subject to our inspection we will be prepared to exchange, provide store credit or issue a full refund for the item.
- Unless the goods are defective or damaged during transit (all items will be insured with our carrier), you are responsible for the cost of returning goods to us.
- Warranty covers defective material or defective workmanship. Please note there is NO WARRANTY on sticks.
- We reserve the right to have the item repaired or replaced at either ours or the manufacturers discretion.
- When returning an item back to us we recommend that you use Recorded Delivery / Special Delivery, as proof of shipping is not proof of receipt.
- PLEASE NOTE: Items which are special orders* cannot be cancelled if the item has been processed by our suppliers, and as such the order must be completed if placed.
- If we have made a mistake (sent the wrong size or item) we will gladly replace them.
- We can only communicate returns with the original buyer.
*Special order refers to items which have been specially requested from the European warehouse and as such can not be returned*