The Edea Overture has a fairly rigid structure to support the foot when landing from all single jumps, from the basic jumps to the Axel. We price match any retailer.
- Leather upper, water resistant.
- Perforated microfibre lining provides aeration for quick drying.
- Resistant to wear and tear.
- Anatomically designed tongue with double padding for maximum comfort.
- Anatomically shaped structure for maximum comfort and firm foot positioning.
- Thin sole for better skate control.
- Index: 48
- Rigidity: Mid Rigid
- Level: Single Jumps
- Unique foot ventilation system, allowing fresh air to circulate around the foot, keeping you fresher and dryer whilst skating
- Available with Edea Rotation.