The CCM JETSPEED FT680 shoulder pads have been designed to provide tailored protection without compromising on performance and mobility.
Careful analysis of players’ anatomies went into the design and engineering of the CCM JETSPEED FT680 shoulder pads.
They offer precise protection where it counts without weighing you down. Made of lightweight molded PE and offering floating sections for better mobility, they’re the proof that protection never comes at the cost of performance.
- Dual-layer front construction with PE foam: Low-profile design provides an extra layer of protection while providing improved flexibility that won’t slow you down
- JDP design caps with molded PE: Made from lightweight PE plastic, these caps deliver competitive protection that helps disperse impacts away from your shoulder joints
- Vented front base with PE perforated foam: Lightweight yet durable chest protection that breathes so you feel light yet protected, mobile and comfortable with its sublimated lining
- PE-molded cap + length adjustment: Custom comfort fit and excellent protection with adjustable coverage and sublimated lining
- Anatomical molded PE sternum and spine: Compress molded plastic protection
- Sublimated liner: High-quality comfort liner with stretch feel front panels to help you move freely
- Segmented semi-floating clavicle coverage: Highly protective clavicle coverage that moves with you
- Extended coverage front panel: Competitive-level protection