- Brand new for 2021 are the CCM Jetspeed FT485 Hockey Skates! This year CCM is pulling out all the stops with their highly advanced one-piece boot technology, giving players a skate that is engineered to fit your foot shape better with a boot built for acceleration.
- Jumping right into the boot of the Jetspeed FT485 Hockey Skates, CCM has gone with an advanced one-piece boot. Engineered with no outsole, no stitching, and no glue in high-energy transfer zones. Players will get more direct energy transfer and a closer fit for faster strides. The one-piece boot is constructed with CCM’s RFM composite material. This NHL-caliber material is not only extremely lightweight, but features elite levels of protection and durability, as well. With a stiffness performance index of 165, this thermo-formable core will help players generate excellent skating performance.
- The Jetspeed FT485’s tongue will be a replaceable asymmetrical dual-layer tongue. New for this year will be the ability to customize your tongue with the new XS tongue system. The replaceable asymmetrical multi-layer tongue with 7mm felt will better fit to your foot shape while offering increased comfort and protection. And if you prefer a thinner or thicker tongue, the XS system allows for easy replacement of the tongue giving you a customizable fit out of the box.
- On the interior of the skates, the JetSpeed FT485 Hockey Skates feature CCM’s TotalDri Liner. This lightweight material helps wick away any moisture, helping keep your feet dry and your skates light. For durability purposes, the liner will have increased protection in the high wear areas inside the boot and will offer great comfort for your foot.
- Continuing with the comfort aspect of the Jetspeed FT485, CCM again incorporated their injected smooth contour pro padding around the collar of the boot, which provides improved durability and superior foot and ankle comfort. This is partnered with multi-density memory foam in the ankle that wraps anatomically around your foot for a customized fit. Lastly CCM is including an ortholite footbed for lightweight comfort and support.
- Moving to the bottom half of the JetSpeed FT485 Hockey Skates, CCM is continuing with their superior SpeedBlade XS holder! These holders were developed as a quick and easy way to replace blades on the fly, while ensuring you a consistent feel and performance every time. The holders feature a positive-lock mechanism that tightly secures the blade to the holder to prevent the blade from loosening during gameplay. The consistently tightly secured blade maximizes energy transfer from the boot to the holder and from the holder to the blade in every stride.
- Partnered with the SpeedBlade XS holder are the CCM XS stainless steel runners! These runners are made of high-quality steel with a long-lasting edge for long term performance.
- With the one-piece boot, XS tongue system and upgrades in almost every aspect of the skate, The CCM Jetspeed FT485 skates are made for the mid-level skater that is looking to improve speed, comfort, and performance.
Skates will come unsharpened for online orders.
First Sharpening and Heat Fitting complimentary, when you purchase in store.