- Brand new for 2021 are the CCM Jetspeed FT4 Pro Hockey Skates! This year CCM is pulling out all the stops with their highly advanced one-piece boot SPEED technology and all new fit system, giving players a skate that is engineered to fit your exact foot shape with a boot built for pure acceleration.
- CCM knows every players feet are unique, with this in mind they are offering a new fit system that allows you to get the CCM fit that best suits your foot. Choose from Tapered, Regular, or Wide and get the fit that will best help you to achieve top performance
- Jumping right into the boot of the Jetspeed FT4 Pro, CCM has gone with an all new highly advanced one-piece SPEED boot technology. This boot is all about performance, acceleration, and lightness. Engineered with no outsole, no stitching, and no glue in high-energy transfer zones. Players will get more direct energy transfer and a closer fit for faster strides. Also new is the Asymmetrical toe cap which will improve fit and comfort in the toe area. The one-piece SPEED boot is constructed with CCM’s RFM composite material. This NHL-caliber material is not only extremely lightweight, but features elite levels of protection and durability, as well. With a stiffness performance index of 195, this stiff and thermo-formable core will help players generate ultimate skating performance.
- While the Jetspeed FT4 Pro’s will be keeping their highly popular Metatomic tongue, new for this year will be the ability to customize your tongue with the new XS tongue system. The replaceable multi-layer tongue with 7mm felt and an asymmetrical flex point will better fit to your foot shape while offering advanced lace bite protection. And if you prefer a thinner or thicker tongue, the XS system allows for easy replacement of the tongue giving you a customizable fit out of the box.
- On the interior of the skates, the JetSpeed FT4 Pro Hockey Skates feature CCM’s best: the TotalDri Pro+ Liner. This lightweight material helps wick away any moisture, helping keep your feet dry and your skates light. For durability purposes, the liner will have superior protection in the high wear areas inside the boot and will offer great comfort for your foot.
- Continuing with the comfort aspect of the Jetspeed FT4 Pro, CCM again incorporated their injected smooth contour pro padding around the collar of the boot, which provides improved durability and superior foot and ankle comfort. This is partnered with multi-density memory foam in the ankle that wraps anatomically around your foot for a customized fit. Lastly CCM is including a molded ortholite ultralite footbed for superior foot comfort and support.
- Moving to the bottom half of the JetSpeed FT4 Pro Hockey Skates, CCM is continuing with their superior SpeedBlade XS holder! These holders were developed as a quick and easy way to replace blades on the fly, while ensuring you a consistent feel and performance every time. The holders feature a positive-lock mechanism that tightly secures the blade to the holder to prevent the blade from loosening during gameplay. The consistently tightly secured blade maximizes energy transfer from the boot to the holder and from the holder to the blade in every stride.
- Partnered with the new SpeedBlade XS holder are the STEP Blacksteel (+4mm) runners! These runners are made of the highest quality steel with carbon-coated technology for superior edge hardness and gives a phenomenal glide.
- With the all-new SPEED boot, XS tongue system and upgrades in almost every aspect of the skate, The CCM Jetspeed FT4 Pro skates are made for the elite level skater that is looking to improve speed, comfort, and performance.
Skates will come unsharpened for online orders.
First Sharpening and Heat Fitting complimentary, when you purchase in store.